Project Officer, Human Rights (UNDP) - Guiné-Bissau
Application Closing Date: 10-01-2022
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Governance Cluster and the direct supervision of the UNDP Chief Technical Advisor for the Rule of Law, the UN Volunteer Project Officer, Human-Rights will be part of the Project Team embedded at UNDP and s/he will:
- Ensure the day-to-day implementation of project outputs and activities under UNDP responsibilities as outlined in the project document;
- Maintain a management oversight and liaise with Project Manager to ensure project implementation is on track in order to ensure the project achieves the planned results in accordance with relevant plans;
- Prepare Annual Work Plans (AWP) and mid-year for UNDP’s part, and contribute to annual and final narrative reports;
- Monitor timely implementation of planned activities, assess the progress toward and the achievement of planned targets;
- Organize regular reviews to track implementation, inform on the progress in project execution (programme and financial) and coordinate revisions and corrective action;
- Liaise with the M&E officers to ensure the timely and continuous implementation of the project M&E plans and ensure that project's monitoring mechanisms are designed and implemented according to UNDP standards;
- Ensure the UNDP's corporate systems (ATLAS) for project management are kept updated;
- Liaise with partners to ensure smooth implementation of all project activities and provide technical support, as appropriate Identify and obtain any support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project;
- Ensure project meets expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines, and strategy;
- Advice and take prompt action in case of under-delivery and lack of/delay of financial planning;
- Provide project management support to national implementing partners.
To know more and apply access the link.