Inter-ministerial Commission for Co-operation
The Inter-ministerial Commission for Co-operation (CIC) is part of governmental support in the area of development co-operation policy, in close association with Camões, I.P..
CIC’s main functions are to:
- Support the government in establishing co-operation policy with developing countries;
- Assist in the planning of public aid programmes and projects in the area of development;
- Interconnect the interventions of the various ministries concerning co-operation and development assistance with a view to establishing guidelines and strengthening co-ordination and coherence policies for development;
- Help co-ordinate the implementation of public co-operation programmes and projects;
- Organise the collation and sharing of information and statistical data relating to the implementation of co-operative activities among members.