PROCULTURA PALOP-TL EU
The European Union project PROCULTURA launched a call for proposals with the purpose of spurring sustainable employment and income in music, performing arts and children's literature sectors in PALOP (African Portuguese Speaking Countries) and East Timor under its regional programme “PALOP-TL EU”.
The budget amounts to EUR 7.8 million to be awarded in grants:
- LOT 1 (600,000.00 EUR) - Entrepreneurship projects in the music and performing arts sectors, to be carried out in one or more PALOP/ East Timor countries, to be financed between 20,000.00 and 35,000.00 EUR;
- LOT 2 (6,000,000.00 EUR) - International development projects in the music and performing arts sectors, involving two or more PALOP and East Timor countries, to be financed between EUR 500,000.00 and EUR 1,000,000.00;
- LOT 3 (1,200,00.00 EUR) - International development projects for the children's literature sector, involving two or more PALOP and East Timor countries, to be finances between EUR 300,000.00 and EUR 600,000.00.
Public and private entities (profit and nonprofit), including enterprises, may apply as long as they have been established or registered in one of the countries of the PALOP and East Timor region for at least two years and have been active in those countries and specifically in the cultural sector.
Partnerships are also eligible, including entities from countries of the European Union, form the ACP countries (Africa, Caribbean and Pacific), from Brazil, South Africa and Australia, among others, provided at least one implementing partner complies with the preceding conditions.
Through this action, the European Union and its partners wish to contribute to strengthen the creative and cultural economy in the PALOP and East Timor, to encourage the professionalization and transformation of the cultural sector into a dynamic vector of economic growth, employment and inclusion. PROCULTURA is financed by the European Union, co-financed and managed by Camões, I.P. and co-financed by the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation.
Deadline for submitting proposals to phase 1 of the call is November, 9th - 23h59 Lisbon time.
Application form to phase 1:
Application forms to phase 2 (for applicants selected in phase 1):
- Anexo A1 – Formulários de apresentação de proposta completa
- Anexo A1- II e III
- Anexo B1 – Formulários de orçamento
- Anexo C – Quadro-Lógico
- Anexo D – Ficha de entidade e identificação financeira autenticada pelo banco
Other annexes (contract conditions):
- Anexo E – Condições Especiais do contrato de subvenção
- Anexo I – Condições Gerais do contrato de subvenção
- Anexo II – Regras aplicáveis à adjudicação de contratos
- Anexo III – Modelo do pedido de desembolso
- Anexo IV – Modelo do relatório narrativo
- Anexo V – Modelo do relatório financeiro
- Anexo VI – Orientações de Comunicação e Visibilidade
- Anexo VII – Condições de referência para uma verificação das despesas e receitas a título de um contrato de subvenção
- Anexo VIII – Modelo de formulário para transferência da propriedade dos ativos físicos