Financing Line for Development Co-operation Projects
Guidelines for the Submission of Proposals
- Guidelines for the Submission of Proposals
- Budgets, Annex I
- Human Resources and Materials, Annex II
- Schedule, Annex III
- Logical context, Annex IV
- SMART Index
- Framework - Environmental Sustainability, Resilience and Disaster Risk Reduction, Gender Equality and Capacity Building
Report and Accounts
- Physical Implementation Report
- Description of Project Costs, Annex I
- Cost Verification Conditions for NGDO projects
- Summary of Results Sheet (Applicable only to the last phase of the Project)
Notice of Opening
Development Co-operation Projects of NGDOs 2017
The application for proposals for Development Co-operation Projects of NGDOs is open. The period for the submission of proposals ends on 14 March 2017, the total amount defined for co-financing being €1,700,000.00.
Project proposals must be submitted in accordance with the "Eligibility Criteria" and other rules in force.
Under the terms of the "Eligibility Criteria", the importance of partnerships of various kinds must be emphasised, especially between NGDOs of different sizes, and the fact that the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) are part of the context to be taken into account.
Notice of opening of applications
Procedures for Submission of Applications for Development Co-operation and Education Projects of NGDOs
Under the funding lines of Development Co-operation and Education Projects, NGDOs can submit projects to Camões, I.P.
For this purpose, the rules and criteria agreed with the Portuguese Platform for NGDOs and established by the following documents must be followed: