Financing Line of Development Education Projects
Guidelines for the Submission of Proposals
- Guidelines for the Submission of Programme Proposals/Development Education Projects
- Budgets, Annex I
- Human Resources and Materials, Annex II
- Timetable, Annex III
- Logical Framework, Annex IV
- Procedure for Phases of Multiannual Projects
- Summary Sheet of Approved Activities
Report and Accounts
- Physical Implementation Report
- Description of Project Costs, Annex I
- Terms of Reference for NGDO Project Costs
Notice of Opening
Development Education Projects of NGDOs 2017
Camões, I.P., in the exercise of the rights and competences provided for in the law and its articles of association and in the spirit of the protocol of co-operation entered between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Portuguese Platform for NGDOs.
The deadline for the submission of proposals was 30 January 2017, the total amount defined for co-financing being €700,000.00.
In the context of the application process, priority is given to supporting the subsequent phases of the multi-annual projects contracted under previous application procedures. In addition, projects with international co-financing equal to or greater than 70%, preferably secured by EU funding sources, are favoured.
Notice of opening of applications
- Notice of Opening - Application for Development Education Projects - 2017
- Notice of Opening - Application for Development Education Projects - 2016
Procedures for Submission of Applications for Development Co-operation and Education Projects of NGDOs
Under the funding lines of Development Co-operation and Education Projects, NGDOs can submit projects to Camões, I.P.
For this purpose, the rules and criteria agreed with the Portuguese Platform for NGDOs and established by the following documents must be followed: